Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thanks for playing with my feelings


Thanks for playing with my feelings,
How i wish i could stop my heart from beating,
Thanks for playing with my heart,
At least to you this was a fun part,
you have left me broken,with my eyes filled with tears and fears,
At least you are whole,with smile on your face and not a sight of fear,
To you i was just a game,that you tried to win and succeeded,
Now that you are bored you've left me deserted,
Thanks for playing with my head,
Your sick little mind games,
You kept me guessing,till the very end,
Thanks for playing with my emotions,
According to you this was my weakness,
Thanks for your fake love,
Thanks for pretending that your cared,
Thanks for strengthening my belief,that LOVE is nothing but a pain causing pill,
Thanks for breaking my trust,for opening up,for sharing my thoughts,for placing my trust on an unknown soul,
Thanks for opening my eyes, u honestly showed me that Love is something that does not actually exist,
Thanks for showing me the right path,
A path where to help is to hurt,to love is to lie,to share is to sin,to smile is a crime,
Thanks for showing me,a man with a heart is not a man at all,
Thanks for proving that I'm a fool,to have trusted u,
I'll hate myself,till the very end,for loving u....

2 comments:

  1. Don't hate ur loved ones for their mistakes.......

    who knows.. the mistakes made by them can be for ur happiness..... just forget past and start with new life. Best of Luck for ur Future....

    broken heart i liked it very much, its nice with full of rohan's feeling & pain.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is nuthing..........its just a waste of tym 4 me.

    ReplyDelete